What is Cookies
Cookies are very small text files placed on your computer by a web server when you view some sites online. They’re used to store data about you and your preferences so that a web server doesn’t have to repeatedly request this information. This text file is harmless, it can`t contain virus or programming code and it can`t be associated with person or IP address.
Cookies do not contain any information that personally identifies you, but personal information that we store about you may be linked, by us, to the information stored in and obtained from cookies. The cookies used on the website include those which are strictly necessary cookies for access and navigation, cookies that track usage (performance cookies), remember your choices (functionality cookies)
When you use web page www.stylistcnails.lv you confirm, that we:
- collect information about your visits, for example, how often and what pages do you visit. This information cannot be linked with a specific person.
- save information about your web browser version and technical stuff you are using for visit
- according to user individual preferences, will configure a web page and its content, using information from last visit
Collected information can be used to display some advertisments on other web pages all around internet
How to disable cookies on my computer
The bottom line is this: cookies really do no harm to your computer or your Web browsing experience. It’s only when advertisers are not as ethical as they should be with the data stored in your cookies where things get into a bit of a grey area. Still, your personal and financial information is completely safe, and cookies are not a security risk.
More information about how to disable cookies you can find here: http://www.aboutcookies.org.
Information about cookies, used on www.stylisticnails.lv
- Currency - what kind of currency is using website
- language - website languages.
- Maksekeskus - payment cookies (Stylisticnails forwards personal information of customers that is required for the payment authorisation processes to Maksekeskus AS.)